How's SC2 coming along?

japinard

It's almost done. Hillary Clinton actually talks about SC2 on page 513 of her new book. In fact, screenshots and a brief description of the new air combat rules are provided. Also, Jayson Blair is working on a comprehensive game review of the SC2 beta. That should be posted here on Battlefront later this week. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Bill Macon:

It's almost done. Hillary Clinton actually talks about SC2 on page 513 of her new book. In fact, screenshots and a brief description of the new air combat rules are provided. Also, Jayson Blair is working on a comprehensive game review of the SC2 beta. That should be posted here on Battlefront later this week. tongue.gif

What the hell are you talking about? SC2's been out for three months now.

You mean you still don't have your copy?

Loser.

Well, I haven't been to this forum in about 3 months - so I thought I'd come here for an update.

What do I see? A bunch of people in-fighting aobut who-knows-what, and I can't get a decent response. I guess things haven't changed... Poor Hubert.

myfairstill3.jpg

"Oh look, it's Japinard, haven't seen that chap in ages. Let's go say hello."

"No darling, he'll only ask about SC 2 and we won't be able to provide a decent answer."

"You're right my dear. If he really cared he'd come around more often instead of expecting everyone else to fill him in. And then he becomes disagreeable when the responses don't satisfy him."

"My word how cheeky!"

[ June 13, 2003, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

I can't get a decent response. I guess things haven't changed... Poor Hubert.
"Poor Hubert" has been incessantly bombarded with questions about SC2 and what it should and shouldn't have for OVER A YEAR now. And his response has consistently been a nonresponse. He's thinking about it, he's listening to all the suggestions being made, and he's probably working on something. But remember that his current focus is still on the "final" v1.07 patch and the recent release of SC in Europe with its French and German translations. When he decides what he wants to do with SC2 and he's ready to make some kind of announcement, then and only then will he provide a "decent" response to you, me and everyone else. Join the club and WAIT. Sooner or later we should all be pleasantly surprised. ;)

[ June 13, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Bill Macon ]

Here is a recent quote from Hubert in another thread.

"Thanks for the questions and comments in this thread from everyone, and while I don't disagree with most if not all of the ideas found here and in other threads, unfortunately for SC, other than the final release of patch v1.07 there will be no more changes to the current game engine. There are a variety of reasons for this which I won't get into here , but I accept everyone's patience until the release of SC2, thanks!"

Hubert