Woohoo! New SC mod available!

japinard

Originally posted by japinard:

it is 1.07 compatible, has a few new things,

Be careful, Jeff. I don't think this mod includes any of the graphics needed for the TCPIP update that occured in 1.06. I think it's missing 6 or 7 graphic files. :(

BTW, I've uploaded a newer version of my tanks mod; it now includes a version that gives research dots to all the units, not just the tanks. Thanks for the plug!

- Chris

I double-checked all the files manually (new vs. original), and everything is perfectly in-line with v1.07. When I made this compilation I made sure the files that were 1.07 incompatible were removed or edited for compatability.

Enjoy! smile.gif

[ January 21, 2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: japinard ]

Chris, I'm bookmarking your hardware stuff at you site. That's really cool you have all the processor types/info compiled together for easy reference. It would have made my Athlon 64 shopping a lot easier!

I just had a chance to look at your units. If it's OK with you I'd like to incorporate them into the full mod. Very nicely done!

[ January 21, 2004, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: japinard ]

Originally posted by japinard:

When I made this compilation I made sure the files that were 1.07 incompatible were removed or edited for compatability. ...

I just had a chance to look at your units. If it's OK with you I'd like to incorporate them into the full mod. Very nicely done!

Excellent! Glad you got it. And thanks for putting together this compilation.

You're free to use my mod and alter it as you see fit. smile.gif

- Chris