Endless winning streak over..Dragonheart wins ag Terif

Dragonheart

Well, also I started a game last week with Terif and provided Terif will agree i will move our AAR from the Panzerligaforum here, since all PL guys are reading Battlefront as well and also the other crowd seems interested into this one.

We play a mirrored game with 225 BID (1:5:20 +DOW and Landing rule)

First game i m axis.

I will give a short summary and key facts what happened so far.

-Poland surrended on turn 5

-LC surrendered on turn 2

-Denmarc surrendered on turn 3

-France fell 7.July 1940

-all minors except the usual ones captured without problems prior to barbarossa

-Barbarossa kicked of in Dez. 1941 all border armies+2tanks+2AF died in the process

-all missing minors conquered by axis

-Finland conquered by russia

-Odessa, Kiev Riga fell into german hands

-Since the allies landed in Brest and were showing strong air presence (4GB+3US+3Carrier) axis AF´s switched to the west to help the italians guarding france

-in heavy airbattles germany lost 2 AF´s, but also the allies suffered heavy losses with 1 US AF dead.

-the russians does not have any air anymore the last 2 AF´s were both killed by Count Richthofen :D a german 4 Star AF unit (direct attack +interception)

German tech

Jet 1

LR 3

Tank 2

AA 2

Since we both agreed that AA is destroying a decent game, and Terif told me not to use it in our rematch i promised him to sell this one chit invested in AA immedeately to avoid further advance.

We are going to continue this one this evening.

[ November 26, 2004, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

Analysis

MPP´s

Russia 370----Germany ~730

USA 180------Italy ~ 170

GBP 115

France 50

So the MPP Cap is currently ~200 and will increase to ~300 again when Dunkirk No 3 is performed.

From our last airbattle all allied AF´s are damaged, allies have enough money on the bank (900MPP) to repair them all, so they can still decide to fight it out or to retreat and perform dunkirk 3 with their US ground forces. But no matter what they do there will be no pressure from the west anymore in forseeable future.

In the east russia has still alot of strong units as they were sacrifying almost corps on their retreat. Many of them are in Turkey + Irak where they fight the italians near Ankara. All their fighters has been sold so a possible counterattack will lack some airpower. The MPP loss of 160 motherland MPP´s is partly compensated through the 50 points they get for Irak + one turkish city. The MPP loss due to this war in Turkey was ~1000 MPP for each side (navy does not count)

Airunits

Germany 11

GBP 4 + 3 carrier

USA 2

Russia and Italy 0

Known Tech

--------Germany--GBP---US-Russia--Italy

Jet--------3-------3-----2----1

LR.--------3-------4-----1?---?

AA--------2-------2?----1----?

HT--------2-------0-----0----1

AT--------0-------0-----1~2--2------4

GLR-------1-------1~2---1----0------0

Against every other player i would say this game is in my pocket as i m capable to attack even on both fronts but when playing Terif i m very cautious with my predictions. We will see on Friday ;)

[ November 25, 2004, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]