AAR : W-League Championship. Zappsweden (Axis) vs Dragonheart (Allies)

zappsweden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One German air killed in northern France, he went to near and it was expected loss.

Is this true?

UK just rushed to L3 jets vs German L1 jets. Operation Brest is cancelled, no way to beat 4 UK L3 Jets. This game I invested in Jets early to avoid disastrous Jet Lags but to no use :(

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

heoric british corps defend egypt with sucess

i italian army killed.......but italian navy gains experience

algier still allied but will fall this turn

Spain surrendered

Bulgaria joins the dark side smile.gif

Dragonheart

You are doing great with the AAR. You are good at projecting your emotions into your posts.

Keep it up guys, this is excellent! :D

November 1942:

Russia start an offensive in the North. Only damaged units, no losses yet. Russia has L2 Tanks since a long time ago.

Germany fall back to Romania and Poland. In the West, UK Jets now in London aiming south. Allies resume Bergen bombardment thanks to Russian effort to keep Luftwaffe busy defending Sweden.

BIG Air battles in the west. Axis had placed luftwaffe in attack position and killed free french army outside London (with navy+air).

In Sweden, Axis lose a corps now and then. Russia has much more air attacking Sweden than Axis has defending it.

Big naval losses for both sides around UK. Both sides fall back to lick their wounds.

Russia land in Sweden but without HQ support. They are unsupplied until they take Stockholm.

One US corps land in Algeria, they will be kicked out very soon.

[ March 07, 2004, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Still no LR for russia......this would be the key for further operations...

yanks landed in the desert to make holiday there smile.gif lots of sun and nice seaside

In ships we should be equal now....he has two damaged battleships and one sub left

I have three battleships, one is heavily damaged of them......soon we wont have any ships anymore...