Welcome back Jim Boggs and JerseyJohn.

Hueristic

Aye, just wanted to add that although I don't know Jim, but I do know JerseyJohn (JJ) as we had a number of discussions on SC and history in general.

He's very knowledgeable and fun to talk to.

I'm was very saddened about what happened recently but at least now the matter is concluded.

I learned a lot about SC, tactics, and game situations from him.

I hope to see JJ around again soon.

Genghis my friend, how about instantly. Thanks for the good word. I thank all of you, GumbyDude, Hueristic for sticking by me and Jim and for initiating this forum, very good of you and it's appreciated. JohnDiFool -- who's observation is absolutely correct! for welcoming myself and Jim back online and I agree 100% with the good Staff Sergeant on how this whole thing is ridiculous. I suppose Accidents happen. What amazes me is the way recently I've been accused of being so many different people. I can barely handle being myself let alone adding additional personalities.

Archibald , thanks for the virtual babe in the red jacket. At my age and frail condition she'd have me in the Emergency Room before we even finished saying hello!

Kuniworth Thanks for dancing on my grave with such vigor and I hate to say this, but you forgot to zip your fly after doing it on my headstone. :D

[ January 08, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

As originally posted by Kuniworth:

Hm someone said that Immer Etwas and ZapSweden went to college together...that would explain a lot of the praise they give each other.

LOL!... college of hard-knocks, maybe...

C'mon Kuniworth, you can join the club, it's open to EVERYONE!... we're all in this brief and terrific Existence together, we don't care for separate and unequal groups on this forum, do we. ;)

Kuniworth

And I'm your biggest fan, but it's so hard trying to figure out if you were doing a Rhumba , a Cha-Cha or a Tango? All I had to go by was the vibrations and they had to pass through six feet of soil -- it was a Rhumba, right? :D

[ January 10, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

• 4 months later...