Kuniworth Returns!

Comrade Trapp

Hm guess even the rehabilitated need some rules. Changing the profile I was confronted with this message;

Sorry, your profile has been specifically locked by the board administrators. This means that you may not make any changes to your registered profile information.
lol :D

I think the admins are going to be all over you like a fly on sh*t... I kind faded away since you left but I came back like a month ago. Kurt88 is becoming "The Man." I remember him when he was a nubby and I was beating him down in games...

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Hm guess even the rehabilitated need some rules. Changing the profile I was confronted with this message;

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Sorry, your profile has been specifically locked by the board administrators. This means that you may not make any changes to your registered profile information.

lol :D </font>

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

QUOTE]Oops, try again. Boy, did we ban you good or what, still finding pieces locked up here and there smile.gif

Martin

LMAO!!!!!! THis goes into the legendary quotes list. :D </font>

Originally posted by Terif:

Depends on when SC2 comes out... :D

You meant: Depends on what answer is the political correct one :D

By the way, I beat Dragonheart 3 times in a row now, head-cracked Avatar in a game (no offence Avatar) and have good statistics against Rambo in recent games.

Folks, the warrior has returned. :cool:

Intrrroduzing, the one and only... the master of disaster... ZAPP from Sweden (=Zappsweden)!!!

If you Terif, think this is a no-win situation for me, prove it... tongue.gif;)

The crowd will go ecstatic when they hear the first gun fired in the next Zapp vs Terif battle, believe me. They wanna see it, they deserve it.

I am now a drilled veteran who can beat anyone when I am in top condition. :cool:

We are SC gladiators, born to battle... and write AAR's :D

[ April 15, 2004, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]