Please -- Please -- Please

Would one of you LUCKY B@STARDS that already received their CD please upload to a server and post a link to a copy of the GAME MANUAL PDF???

I ordered my copy yesterday, but I would love to be able to print out the manual and read it this weekend while I wait for the game to arrive. I am expecting the game to arrive sometime early to mid next week.

I would REALLY appreciate it!

Dave

You might as well tell a crack addict he can't have a hit!

Posting the GAME MANUAL only would be quite harmless ( I am NOT asking for anyone to post the game program itself ). In fact, it could be the deciding factor for someone reading these forums that has tried the demo but is still on the fence ( not me, I already bought nine via Credit Card ).

Dave

I would think that if the Publisher or Producer thought that there was a good reason to make the manual available by DL then they would do it or make it known that someone could do it if they wanted. Maybe Hubert will read this post and comment.

I believe you. Hubert should be around soon and he can comment.

[ August 02, 2002, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Sol Invictus ]

Hi Dave,

The manual is copyrighted material and considered part of the purchased package so I would advise against anyone posting it somewhere. There are many reasons for this that I won't get into here, but I do understand your desire to see it and I can only hope you can wait a bit longer, which from the sounds of it, it shouldn't be long at all. ;)

Hubert

I'm a litte surprised at how little security there is on SC!!

You don't need the disc to play the game, and there is no copy protection.

Crackers do what they want, but why make it easy?

The more work there is to copy a game the less pirate copies there will be around!

Busy playing my first full 39 campaign...

Normal difficulty, just captured Moscow in 11\42 and Leningrad is about to fall.