Korut's walk of shame: First Opponent Rannug

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rannug is right on my naval count

If I remember correctly

France got about 10 land unit (including Weygrand) and UK about 6-7 (Including Monty)

UK got three Air (2 airfleet + bomber)

Germany got like 12 land unit (including 3 HQ, bought manstein) and 4 Air

If this keeps up, he'll have to use balkan minor armies if he ever hopes to get La Ville Lumière. tongue.gif

Operation 'pop corp' continues, liberated from the constraint of maintaining many armies (one french army left) france is producing a corp a turn. Which is about the rate germany can take them down since she has to rely mostly on corp and air.

UK generals debating if they should pursue the air campaign vs germany to keep on the mpp drain or switch to corp building for the possible sealion. An unnamed general was quoted saying "we don't need no stinkin' army, time is our best defense!"

[ June 08, 2005, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Korut Zelva ]

January 41

RAF weakens a corp in France (no Luftwaffe interceptions in the attack), small counter-attacks on land but no kill.

Rannug saved enough mpp to buy another army, he named it Waffen SS Army. In prevision for some retribution on the good people of France? tongue.gif

Allies manuvering to keep Italy out of the war as long as possible but won't be able to keep it up forever.

[ June 09, 2005, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Korut Zelva ]

hehe

Since the italian sub was located near egypt I used to opportunity to evacuate Malta so that doesn't turn into a italian training ground.

While Malta french corp fled, Italian navy tried to intercept it. It was the first time I saw a transport score a hit on a battleship. smile.gif

USSR readiness at 58%, USA at 54%