about SC

Jack Ryan

i have played the demo of this game and well it rocks but i have a question.

Can the entire outcome of the war be changed?

eg operation sea lion taking place, winning barabosa, even a invasion of N.A

is all this possible?

[ April 03, 2003, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Jack Ryan ]

The axis has a slight advantage, so they have at least a 50% chance to win the war. If you are playing the demo, set the AI to intermediate, and it will give you a good game. If you want, you can declare war on Russia the very first turn and try your hand at invading Russia.

Originally posted by Jack Ryan:

has anyone been able to invade the russia and win, knock out briatian and even invade the US basically winning WW2 for the krauts?

Yep sure have. But on harder AI levels and against human opponents its quite difficult

And here a few might have thought something daring or nefarious was afoot... :eek:

The thing is, this kind of ACCIDENTAL outcome is the USUAL case.

It is good to be reminded that - in EVERYTHING we do, see, or imagine, there are indeed many, many, many, many, many, many, many

Possible explanations. Next time we read the newspaper, or look at a fancy Internet site, or converse with the neighbor, we will allow for all these kinds of OTHER EXPLANATIONS,

And not be fooled or

Chagrined so much. smile.gif

Or, we can go back to the initial posting of this Topic and undo our mistake/accident by clicking the edit area and deleting the second S, replacing it with a C.

Our mystery guest, seeing the topic does not concern him after all, has gone back to whence he came. -- sizzle -- sizzle -- pop!

[ April 03, 2003, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

ha ha ha, i changed it for you all and well i didnt know i could do that untill mr JerseyJohn

mentioned that. And plz get rid of the picture of one of the most evil me ever.

[ April 03, 2003, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: Jack Ryan ]