Right mouse click

Fuerte

Because then it would be obvious. What will be more fun than making all new SC community members pass through an initiatory butt-kicking PBEM. This will be ensured by the right click to reinforce function. After losing a dozen or so straight PBEM games we will of course let them in on the joke...

LOL. That's how it was when I started the demo. I saw the AI reenforcing all his units and I couldn't figure out how to do that. I tried right clicking on a selected unit, but that doesn't work for some reason. I was thinking about posting a question, but settled on the idea that the reenforce command had not yet been coded in. Someone else asked the question and I found my answer. Kudos to them. smile.gif Both my game play and ego are satisfied.

PL, I must give credit to you. ;) Instead of posting a question that had been asked several times, you did a search and found your answer, and in doing so did your small part in reducing the verbal clutter lying around the SC Forums. Cheers!

Putting the reinforce / transport / operate commands to the right menu will complicate things. You would then haveto click "reinforce" first, then select the unit and then do your work. Instead, as it is right now, you can click "reinforce" directly on the unit you want to be reinforced! It is a stroke of genius and cuts away slack-time for the player.

If having more than 1 button on the mice gets too complicated... hm, well there is an OS out there that uses a 1 button mice. 'nuff said tongue.gif

~Norse~