AAR Terif(Allies) vs Rambo (Axis), Z-League game # 2

Okay, I lost game # 1 versus Terif. My Allied play has a little bit to be desired. Made mistakes in Egypt.

New game, I've got the Axis -200.

I start off sending the kitchen sink at Poland. Both air & all the ground that can attack do damage. I don't feel like messing around with the Poles.

Denmark is attacked with my 2-ships as usual.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subs in the Atlantic have about had it. I do kill a French naval unit though, better than nothing.

Meanwhile, in France, I advance slowing, take the Ardennes by killing the French Army in it.

I slip a Corp into the French Elbow hex to level the line. The Allies are play Ropa-A-Dope w/ Corp defense.

April 28, 1940 --- German forces have created a spearhead type formation & have reached the outskirts of Paris. He has a Corp entrenched x6, going to take a few turns to dig him out. He stills owns a big chunk of property: mine & the M-Line. Hopefully Italy will take the news & joing the war effort.

Heavy airfights over France. UK airfleet lost. Brest attacked by carriers, no interception. German airfleets must be below 5 now. French airfleet dies by attacking a weak german airfleet, but german air survives.