"Heil "Battle Front!

waltero

It's interesting how a small group of fanatics can be deemed such a large mob.

Sorry SC faithful, I don't do smack, that's a Rambo trick. Look what it got him.

People don't like what I say, I say that is unfortunate, but the truth usually sucks when it doesn't savvy with the delusions.

What have I contributed to SC, hmm go read the SC Strategy Guide, my name's in the credits.

I suppose that could be adjusted if the author wanted though. I would hope he wasn't that petty.

You don't like that I comment that ole Rambo got banned and he can't defend himself. Well all I can say, is if he was half the awesome individual you want him to be, he would not be banned right now and in a quandry about an inability to defend himself.

Sort of like me, at Matrix Games right now, and unable to do anything to respond to whatever might be spoken of about me.

Although, in my case, I am not losing much, so I guess I will just not fret over it.

And Curry I don't give a damn if you don't like me using me as an example. Get over it.

Not my problem if my name is known everywhere and it's Curry who? the second you leave Battlefront.

I sing the praise of the SC game wherever I discuss grand strategy wargaming.

I don't think HC is overly worried that I might get in a snit if I was booted from the BF forums. I am hardly going to take it out on his game.

As for people rallying to my defense, I am tired of people rallying to my defense. I can defend my own actions thank you very much.

You all don't like it that I am not some loyal SC fanboy of your small little community inside this one forum. And it IS a small little community. Stop inflating your worth.

And it pisses off you small band of fanatics.

Not my problem.

This game is not about you guys. Nor are you intrinsically vital.

Your assistance is what you make it.

And frankly, no matter how clever "sounding" you guys come off in the occasional post, the truth of the matter is, people only remember the lunatic threads and posts.

And THAT'S why Rambo is not here to cover his butt.

Below is the email address for each of our BF Admins.

If you'd like to see Rambo only suspended instead of banned, I urge you to write e-mails to these gentlemen expressing your views. Don't smear anyone, don't demand it, just tell them you think Rambo is a positive member of the SC community, which he is.

He has faults, as we all do, but he also has a great many good points which this forum has benefitted from. All four of these guys are very reasonable and easy to deal with.

Matthew, MadMatt

matt@battlefront.com,

Martin, Moon

martin@battlefront.com,

Hubert Cater, Designer of SC & SC2

hcater@furysoftware.com,

Dan, KwazyDog

dan@battlefront.com

Sort of like me, at Matrix Games right now, and unable to do anything to respond to whatever might be spoken of about me.

Although, in my case, I am not losing much, so I guess I will just not fret over it.

Hell, you sure seem to talk about it a lot.

Not my problem if my name is known everywhere and it's Curry who? the second you leave Battlefront.
Damn Les, you really showed your true colors on that one, didn't you.

Thats just about the lowest thing I've ever heard anyone say on this forum.

As for people rallying to my defense, I am tired of people rallying to my defense. I can defend my own actions thank you very much.
I don't see too many people rallying to your defense to begin with, Les. Don't think thats really an issue.

You all don't like it that I am not some loyal SC fanboy of your small little community inside this one forum. And it IS a small little community. Stop inflating your worth.

And it pisses off you small band of fanatics.

Not my problem.

No, I don't think anyone here is pissed off at you, not at all.

Personally, I pity you. You had a lot of friends on this forum, but over a period of only a few months, you lost them all. Its a damn shame.

CT, I have lost a lot MORE "friends" over at Matrix Games, than I think you insular types will actually ever know.

No don't pity me, I'm in no need.

Low blow?, you guys would actually get a better education of what "rough talk" is, if you left this little forum more often.

I dare say, most of you guys wouldn't even get noticed let alone cause distress outside of Battlefront.

But that's just my view.

Oh, I talk about what I talk about pretty much as often as I do for what reasons I deem important at the time.

It has nothing at all to do with any percieved ablity to retain details on any of your parts.

People call others "friend" rather casually I have learned. But CT, you're still young, you have lots of life to live before you have to actually worry about any of your actions, so don't sweat it to much.

I can count the people I actually WANT to call me friend, on the fingers of my hands.

After 42 years, the number is still reasonably small.

That's because REAL friends are special.

You can meet hundreds of people online though. You can chat them up and get to feel comfortable.

But even after knowing a person for a good long time, you have to be cautious who you term "friend".

Because you can really only count on a person to be a genuine friend at very extremely rare intervals.

I know many of you here.

You're all "acquaintances".

And I am not your friend.

who is this michelle dork-osh ? Shuuu GF is for you - i meant general forum not girl friend, i sense you are the rejected type when it comes to girls :D

and Les...is this some nickname coming from Lassie? you post very long posts and i have to spend a lot of time scrolling down for interesting posts from JJ, Trapp, Zapp and the gang... why don't you post only 'bump' ? It would be a lot easier for all of us ...

@JJ - thanks for posting the mails of BF crew; i will follow your advice and send mails to support JJR's reinstatement.

Hi guys, emails from people wishing for somebody's ban to be lifted won't do squat, never have and never will. Bans are not up for public debate, or we'd have a debate each and everytime somebody is banned, and that's just not going to work. The only email that *possibly* could change this into a temporary ban is from Rambo himself.

With that, this discussion is closed.

Martin