A Leak here,...A Leak there..!

SeaMonkey

Since my bladder was full (nice cold beer) and I was out marking my territory and JJ brought those outstanding old threads back up it seems fitting that we try to induce a little enthusiasm around here. Now what are we enthused about(SC related), AARs....nah,....game mechanics....nah, strategies...nah, custom campaigns...nah.....a little help here.....how about you newbies...someone please ...give us something. Hey I know,.. how about a little miss information? I mean in a world such as this, with a virtual plethora of information shouldn't we at least excercise our ability to separate fact from fiction? Nahh, I don't like lies, I'm sick of them too. Soooo, what's it going to take? I bet there is someone that could generate a little enthusiasm, not to much,...but just a little ...hmmmmm perhaps needing a little interaction from "the Fans". perhaps someone crawling out from a spider hole with a full bladder. Well what say you HC, this is your territory...do you want to mark it? Oh that's right you don't do those kind of things, Ok I can live with that, I have lived with that, but there is one thing in this world you can count on... and that is.... nothing stays the same.

SeaMonkey

Vintage! :D

This is by far the deadest I've ever seen this place. I mean, there are bits and pieces of thoughts floating around, but nothing to really hold anyone's attention.

35229_wallpaper280.jpg33412_wallpaper280.jpg

Some misinformation would be fine.

HC hasn't replied to the League of Virtual Nations about screwing up their geography,

< Hubert Cater Accused !! >

... so I guess we won't be hearing from him on this one, either.

Despite which, I remain bristling with enthusias -- in a blase sort of way.

A sudden burst of Inspirationing would help.

Meanwhile, the League members wait patiently. And why not, they've been residing in the Great Beyond for decades! :D

MSMSpresidentLeague.jpg

[ December 19, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Thank you Mr. C. and likewise. smile.gif

The Members of the League are elated that you've stopped by and have dropped all charges.

Their last visitor was Haile Selassie in June of 1936, when they had heartbeats! :D

Selassie.jpg

[ December 19, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

And I do love me Mum. She was always there to lift me up when I was down and to admininster the TLC when I was feeling sick. So Mum where are you now, my SC tummy is feeling a little empty. Would it be possible to be fed in say maybe 6 months? Nothing specific mind you, just a generalized time frame like the next decade perhaps, easy on the digestive system. Okay I confess, I've been playing a new game, Panther's "Highway to the Reich", but alas it is not SC, but it is a very unique and innovative system, allowing mucho depth and detail without micromanagement(or with,if you choose) and its very scalable, something to look at Mr. Cater for SC3.....now about that decade?

[ December 20, 2003, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: SeaMonkey ]