Another new campaign! :)

Guest Mike

OK - completely unplaytested this one starts with most of Europe at war in 1939.

Poland gets a more rational setup and a tank group (had to use a UK one unfortunately), most of the majors get a bit of research in 2-3 areas - Russia and France miss out, but the Russians get a zillion points to start of course, and France has some other much needed goodies to help make up for it.

Spain is in, Portugal has joined the Allies and has a BEF garrison, there are extra leaders, naval, and land forces reflecting better preparedness during the 30's by both sides, the USA and USSR have slightly elevated starting % for war reflecting more political pragmatism on their part and fewer purges in Russia requiring less time for reorganisation, France and Germany have leaders, France has garrisons on the Pyrennes and Alps.

Yugoslavia is in, the Low Countries are in, Germany has garrisons screening the west and south, Italy is in.

I'd like to host it somewhere, but for a limited time it's available as a zip file from me by e-mail - please leave your addresses here & I'll get it to you ASAP smile.gif

Dunno about a entral location - but I'm at work now and the file is at home - although if anyone who has a copy wants to send it on plese feel free.

Otherwise you're going to have to wait another 12 hours!! :( (No they don't work me that hard - that'll be after I've recovered from the gym & Rock 'n Roll!! lol)

Ciao

Mike