FOG /War issue

Titan

This one is regarding the the amount of cash your opponent has unspent and also the graph as nice as it is,but it does give away any secret build up of forces.One can see excatly what the opponent is up to.

Not a game killer but it would just add that little bit extra to the FOG of war and require abit more recon etc to work out whats going on.

Originally posted by Titan:

This one is regarding the the amount of cash your opponent has unspent and also the graph as nice as it is,but it does give away any secret build up of forces.One can see excatly what the opponent is up to.

Not a game killer but it would just add that little bit extra to the FOG of war and require abit more recon etc to work out whats going on.

Hubert should hide the little "thought balloons"

that pop up when the AI is doing its turn. If I

see a lot of "transport" messages, it's time to

garrison the beaches and defend against Overlord...

John DiFool

Interesting points guys, the charts and income I kind of considered as part of the inherent spy network and intelligence systems at work, but the *thought balloons* is one I definitly missed... or at least never even considered this way. Originally I figured to just remove the destination information but that's a good point about still getting transporting information etc., gives you an idea what the AI is still up to. I'll probably change this as it's easy to do in a later patch.

Hubert