Second Time (still unconcluded)

BriantheWise

Carl --- Actually, I remember you're under 18. So I must post my disclaimer.

-------------------------------------------------

* NOTE: Anybody who wants to play Rambo, the best player in the World, must be over 18 years old. I'm not going have people hide behind their computer, talk smack, then reveal "the age-card" to make me out to be the bad guy.

-------------------------------------------------

I had to create this after defeating somebody who tried this on me. They talked a great game, but quit, & then played the "age-card". But, Carl, if you want an exception & it won't take you away from your homework.

I am the People's Choice

I am the Crowd Favorite

I am the Gladiator

Johnny Legend

[ December 15, 2002, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!

First off, thanks for the concern over my homework. But I can take care of myself. I got finals this week, then christmas break. Ill shall then set foot upon the field of virtual combat with you.

But No One, no one uses my age against me, and I do not hide behind my age. Also, I do not even see age as an issue. The People on this forum know me, know that i may be a bit young, but they also know that i will never, use my age to protect myself. Especially when my opponent is the one that needs protection.

CvM (Patrick Davey, 14 years old, DeSmet Jesuit Highscool

Carl --- I give credit where credit is due. You are a class act & have "pull" on the Forum. I just had to post my disclaimer due to an incident with somebody else. I'm sure you understand that. I'm pretty busy myself. In the middle of 12+ PBEM's, vacation, work, family, etc.

Now that pre-game business has been taken care of. We are okayed to meet in the cyber-gaming-world of SC. We'll wait & play TCP/IP for our "Match". If we play PBEM, I'd do bad because I've got so much going on, I'm now forced to write journals to remember what's going on in the game! Why don't we play somewhere during the week of Christmas. This way we both can get our work done, build some hype to help the pay-per-view-ratings, talk smack, plan, etc.

Woulnd't it be cool if we could play while millions watched? Hey Hubert, can you make it so others can Join & Watch?

Rambo >>> Bringing up the ratings to the Forum

As originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

You are a class act & have "pull" on the Forum.

CvM is all of that -- in class, or out gamboling in the dew-glistenen' glen, and he does indeed have "pull" on this here forum. :cool:

Ay, also has some loose-ends of "push" as well, and that comes entirely from his own unstinting Huck Finn efforts.

Why, with a very unique push-pull apparatus, I have even seen him, sure you bet I have, don't say nay... unstuck! the flummoxed Flux AND! dis-combob the rough-cob Blunder. :eek:

This is gas-house-gang Extra-ordinary! if you ask the old ball-playing likes of me.