Setup problem

While making a scenario I did select units for the Germans and the Russians. Placing the German tanks is no problem. I select the HQ tank, double click on it and can drag the whole platoon to the spot where I want to place them. Trying the same with a Russian HQ tank doesn't work. I can select the three of them, but as soon as I open the setup phase dialog to 'place' them, the selection of the three tanks is gone and only one tank is selected. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Originally posted by Aragorn2002:

While making a scenario I did select units for the Germans and the Russians. Placing the German tanks is no problem. I select the HQ tank, double click on it and can drag the whole platoon to the spot where I want to place them. Trying the same with a Russian HQ tank doesn't work. I can select the three of them, but as soon as I open the setup phase dialog to 'place' them, the selection of the three tanks is gone and only one tank is selected. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Setup is nation specific. To change sides use the "\" key. That will allow you the same amount of options for the Russians that you are currently getting for the Germans. Setup ALWAYS opens in the Axis setup mode.

Do the same thing for setting your opening views for each side. The last view you have for that side is the view you will see when opening the scenario. To see which side you are looking at check the flags in the center left. The flag that is to the left is the view you are seeing.

Hope this helps.