v1.06 Patch Update

Hubert Cater

Just wanted to quickly let everyone know that there has been a small update to the v1.06 patch. Two recent small and rare bugs were fixed, Axis AI crash bug and a TCP/IP autosave bug. I also changed Cape Horn to Cape of Good Hope.

This is mostly a cosmetic change and not enough to warrant a new patch number or version, but I just wanted to ensure the playability of the final patch and I don't suspect there will be any more tweaks after this. The updated version is completely optional if you are concerned with the above changes and it can be downloaded and reapplied over the existing one. The updated v1.06 patch is available here:

http://www.battlefront.com/products/stratcom/download.html

Hubert

Why can't you guys make smaller, update pathces? I'm on a 56k (danm broadband for being so expensive in Ireland) and I recently updated with the patch just before V1.06 came out. A few days later 1.06 arrived and I found I had to download the whole thing again, including all the features in the previous patch, even though I had just updated a few days earlier. And I suppose I'll have to do the same again with this patch, and any later ones. Release update patches as well, please.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Hey, Hubert!

At the same time as doing this update, Why didn't u include a return ticket for suez?

Where there any special theories behind making it a one-way ticket and without including navy?

:confused:

The original setup for the Suez link was just a design decision, mostly to ensure balance and not too much favouritism to the Allies. Not to worry it will be something that will be looked into much more for an SC2. To answer the 1.06 patch question more specifically, I just wanted to fix a few bugs that were found with the patch itself but not get into the realm of another patch altogether, again any more changes will have to wait until SC2 ;)

Hubert