I want...

Aloid

I want that sick feeling in my stomach when the Axis pounds the crap out of me to start the game.

I want the smirk of admiration for the unit that died well, stalling the enemy, if only briefly.

I want that pat on the back for a timely reinforcement.

I want to feel the charge as my first assault kicks into gear, spelling doom for my enemy.

I want the vice of my Western and Eastern Armies to crush the life out of the scum, which brought such waste to this earth.

... I want to switch sides, and do it all again!! ;)

I want Strategic Command!!

Aloid

:D

Well i also wished that Portugal would be something more than just 4 hex's, that way lisbon wouldn't be by the ocean and by the border with spain at the same time... but i will survive without it...

I want Hubert to come to this thread and say that because of all the constant whining and complaining about when it's going to be out, he's decided not to release it after all. tongue.gif

Of course, then he'd come back later and say he was just kidding you can preorder now. :D

Originally posted by Wolfpack:

I want Hubert to come to this thread and say that because of all the constant whining and complaining about when it's going to be out, he's decided not to release it after all. tongue.gif

Of course, then he'd come back later and say he was just kidding you can preorder now. :D

You are a sad little man... go away!

;)

Aloid

j/k