Recon Cheat

Kodiakwdj

Has anyone noticed that you can use the undo move feature as a way to do recon cheating. My 10 year old son sends out his ships to look for my subs when playing with fog of war and if he doesnt find it the first time he hits undo move and sends it out in another direction until he finds the sub or covers all the possible area he can with that unit. Then he moves on to the next unit until he exhausts them all.

I think Hubert is looking at the undoing the undo for naval moves.

Btw, isn't there a minimum age limit posted for SC, like 18 at least? The poor kid's going to grow up wondering why Germany didn't really have level 3 jet fighters in 1942. Or why the Russians didn't make it all the way to Paris in 1941. :eek:

Originally posted by Kodiakwdj:

Has anyone noticed that you can use the undo move feature as a way to do recon cheating. My 10 year old son sends out his ships to look for my subs when playing with fog of war and if he doesnt find it the first time he hits undo move and sends it out in another direction until he finds the sub or covers all the possible area he can with that unit. Then he moves on to the next unit until he exhausts them all.

Simple answer, beat the child.

Parents these days!, they want software fixes where simple violence will do the trick - what is the world coming too...