Silly Question Alert

BloodyBucket

So, what happens at the end of the game?

I know, the game ends. redface.gif Is there a anything at all in the way of an end of game screen? Summary of how you did? Chance to save the last turn (kinda like the CMBO map)?

I know it's silly, but conquering the world and getting a little pop-up window that says "Britain surrenders, Axis wins" and that's all is a bit of a let down. Even if it's a JPEG and a little music, that's better than nothing.

(BB puts on flamesuit, waiting for "There's no high score in Wargaming!" barrage to arrive on his position :D )

This is not a silly question. It would be especially nice to have some kind of "replay-function". smile.gif

Plus, this is a good place to repeat my request of having a secret "loophole" to play beyond 1946. smile.gif

In COS one could do this by just ignoring the "end-message" several times (I think the AI players had to be activated manually, too), but after some impulses, one could simply play on forever.

I remember, I once had the computer playing against itself over night until the mid-Seventies! Boy, they created a real mess! :D

Straha