Leader ratings

Wolfpack

Are there any plans to be able to randomize leader ratings? I think my favorite strategic game of all time is still No Greater Glory the old SSI American Civil War game, and one of it's high points for me was the ability to randomize leader attributes so you didn't know what generals would work best for you. I know this game is going to have leader ratings out in the open so to speak, but still, being able to randomize leader abilities would add some replay value to the game instead of automatically knowing that certain generals are going to be the ones you want to use. It would be a bit more interesting to see Clark or some of the other lesser generals have a chance to be your war winners rather than seeing the same people popping up in the same places all the time. Plus, having to work with a limited number of good leaders (If your randomization rolls went horribly wrong) would be an interesting challenge.

Good smile.gif that the leaders will keep their ratings -- too strange to have Patton or Rommel at HQ with merely a 4 or 5 rating.

Also, I wonder how much X-tra MPPs it will cost to pay for a Manstein, rated 9 I think, as opposed to staying in the budget with a lesser guy?

Well, like I said before, it would be an optional feature, like random country policies that are in the game. I just think it would be nice to be able to check a box and not know that Manstein or whoever was going to be great. Not that the lack of this is going to make me less likely to buy or anything. :D