Petition for new forum!

Here's my two cents worth.

SC has a dedicated mob oooooobviously.

I would think that a Strategy Forum and maybe even an AAR forum is not unwarranted.

I have seen forums that give new meaning to stagnant, but Battlefront appears to enjoy a healthy input level.

I myself dont reeeeeeally care to hash out techy discussions. I would rather concentrate on aspects of the game that appeal to simulation of strategy.

Might be a good idea. Although from my point of view, I sort of like having everything integrated when it's feasible. I don't think Combat Mission's forums are good models due to the horrible amount of traffic. Gives me a headache just to look at it. Just my two cents. smile.gif

ummm, isnt THIS forum a good place to talk strategy?
Yes it is. Discussions should eventually stabilize around grand-strategy issues. Once the SC1 play balance issues get resolved, tcp/ip up and running, and other minor tweaks and adjustments made, we'll settle down and talk about playing the game.

At some point, Hubert will let us know what his future plans are. SC1 will get finalized sooner or later, and then we'll start discussions about SC2 once Hubert provides some guidance. THAT should be a new forum.