Move our ass?

Dragonheart

Hi folks,

I just realized that our community is growing and more active players are showing up, also formerly resgning players and players who said they will not play anymore are back to action...and this despite lots of bugs. (attention sarcastic :D )

Maybe we should consider to reestablish a league?

Zapp what do you say?? Is it worth it? Wanna give it another try. Or do you wanna play just Panzerliga until the outcome of SC2?

What about if all current acitve players make a vote here if they are interested in a new league here?

zapp,rambo,iron,kuni,kurt,curry,CT,JJ and all others old or new players not mentioned let me know your opinion.

@JJ i have to admit you were rite....you know what i mean? :D

The difference between www.myleague.com and www.panzerliga.de is the style of competition.

myleague.com is ladder style (you defend your spot on the ranking)

panzerliga.de is more marathon style (you can only gain score, so playing many games is beneficial)

I would very unlikely form a new league. Last league was not very demanding workwise but it was demanding to be responsible and making sure everything worked out alright.

There are alot of ppl. If you change something, some ppl think it is good and some think it is bad. Simply put, it takes some energy to be active maintaining, discussing and voting plus changing rules.

There is another solution though. A league could have more than one administrator. I would probably join a new league but I am not sure if I wanna be administrator this time.

Dragon

Thanks for the nudge. I do love to play and am trying to arragne things so I can do it IP, which I haven't done much of.

As you know I don't consider myself in the top bracket of players, but fairly credible. The whole trouble right now is time, and has been since last Spring. I'm hoping to have that taken care of pretty soon; enjoyed my one competitive game against a really good player, Archibald. It was very hardfought and instructive -- as the Axis don't linger too long in Norway & Sweeden!

Hope to get in there really soon; first I've got to arrange IP AAR games with Mannerheim, Comrade.& Kurt88, all of whom have asked me several times and I haven't been able to oblige.

I joke about being the Cowardly Lion, but what I'm really afraid of is the time consumed in playing a decent SC game.

BTW -- As I recall the conversation, we were both right. :D

[ December 30, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]