Anyone game for '41, '42, '43, '44, or new mods?

jon_j_rambo

I just don't have the time to properly play the 1939 marathon. In order to play correctly, not rush, not make mistakes, a game will take 8+ hours. Sorry, it's just not worthwhile in real life. Even worse, you play a marathon, & get no technology & lose in the air game. I'd rather play 2K5-Hoops on Playstation.

BUT, I'd like to play some '41,'42,'43,'44 or some modifications to it. Even bids. Lets get the action going & the game going...and most importantly, finish in reasonable amount of time.

Questions:

Do any of the Legends want to start playing new scenarios? Lets load up the scenarios with more pieces, make a new game of it or something. This (1:5:20) (1:5:30) has gotten boring. The games are decided in France or with technology. The Russians either get rolled, or flop onto the board with 7500 MMPs.

What am I saying? It would very cool, if we (the Legends & Icons), start playing the '42 game, then modifying it into a new competitive game that only takes 3 hours to play smile.gif If enough of us starting play a made up '42 (42.5 or something), we could play test it enough to have another fun game to play. How feasible is it to play the '39 game against people?

getting riga during first turn of barbarossa is a gamebreaker

Dow-ing Italy and getting Rome it is a game breaker as well.

I mean between players who have at least an average experience.

If you ask me, I would restrict also the LR advance to 2, since Russia cannot fight when german jets hit the Urals flying from Warsaw ...