about mincks

This guy mincks has been registered for only a few days and i did a search on him and all his posts have been nothing but destructive.

He is a Turd who should be banned like his mate hagg's and i can say with confidence is not sincere at all about being a contributor on this forum.I reckon it haggs dressed up again.

Every one of his posts is negative and uncributing in any way and appear designed to create trouble.This guy is a mental case who has nothing better to do than to carry on his personal Vendetta against eveyone here that wants to partcipate on this forum.

I say OFF with his head Madmatt or Hubert

I say we deal him in the fashion that the Isreali's deal with terrorists. Drop a cruise missle on his house, killing him and all his immediate family which would remove their ability to breed more ingrates.

Then we can apologize with big happy smiles on our faces.

Good game, Isreal.

[ August 17, 2002, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Lehr ]

In a way I am glad this dude might be as fake as the person faking being him is (if that is the case).

I am usually only used to locals being as moronic as him actually, most foreigners I interact with, possess better english skills than my friends here in Canada.

But the question is, why is the poor sorry assed schmuck even here?

I mean I have a few sites out there I positively despise myself, but you don't see me wasting my life on them, trying to be as worthless as is the site in my opinion.

What does he "think" he is accomplishing.