TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT SC

waltero

The fact that It sucks all my time up playing It.

The fact that my eyeball is about to fall out if I look at this screen much longer.

The fact that I am in a group of geeks all day! :rolleyes:

The fact that this game is more like Axis and Allies than Third Riech.

The fact that I have over 100 other games and play only this one.

the fact that I dont have the full game yet!

The fact that I piss in a bottle while playing the game, not bothering to run to the out house. :eek:

well I have a few more but I will leave it at that.

Hmmm my opinion was actually that SC was plenty close to playing Third Reich (on several levels).

I have seen the computer Third Reich, the fact it was actual Third Reich, was no automatic bonus. The game as a computer program still sucked essentially.

Any that would slag the AI for SC should be made to endure playing PC Third Reich first.

I have to disagree that SC has more in common with Axis n Allies.

I love Axis n Allies, but I like it due to its incredibly simplistic approach to wargaming. I play it when my opponents are all non wargaming types that want to roll a bunch of dice and congradulate themselves on how they now grand strategy so much heheh.

Few of my friends would have a chance playing SC even against the AI let alone an average wargamer.

SC might be easy to play for us wargamers, but it is unfair to call it simplistic merely due to it not be to taxing to a grognard.

As it goes, I don't even really think Advanced Third Reich is all that difficult either (they rate it a 10 for difficulty). But I have been wargaming for to many years now.

Originally posted by waltero:

<snip> ...

The fact that I am in a group of geeks all day! :rolleyes:

<snip>...

Now that hits below the belt! I've only recited one scene from Monty Python and The Holy Grail all day... ;)

That does not make me a geek...

I'm certainly not a card carrying grog either...

I can't be a greek, just because...

So I must be a geog... <retch>

On second though, "Albatross!"...

There, I've done it...

Aloid