1v1 beta boys AAR?

gorski

Originally posted by gorski:

bump...topics are scrolling mighty quick these days.

Remember gorski, they are all working on that secret project...

A little bird told me they are adding night and day turns, with nice sun-rise and sunset effects... for a two level effect, and a path running down the middle... a path path!!

Aloid

Originally posted by gorski:

A little bird told me they are adding night and day turns, with nice sun-rise and sunset effects... for a two level effect, and a path running down the middle... a path path!!

Aloid

Originally posted by Aloid:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gorski:

Aloid</font>

Originally posted by Aloid:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gorski:

Aloid</font>

Ecky ecky ftang whooop....

OK, so that was sound effects from Superted getting spanked by one of the beta testers? Were you playing axis or allies? smile.gif

Seriously, just a paragraph would do. It does't have to be a real AAR. Comments like 'Russian front stalemates after 1 year and becomes an attrition war' or 'early D-Day seems a little too easy to accomplish'

Gorski

Ecky ecky ftang whooop....

OK, so that was sound effects from Superted getting spanked by one of the beta testers? Were you playing axis or allies? smile.gif

Seriously, just a paragraph would do. It does't have to be a real AAR. Comments like 'Russian front stalemates after 1 year and becomes an attrition war' or 'early D-Day seems a little too easy to accomplish'

Gorski