AAR (SUMMER HEAT TOURNEY) Zapp (Axis) vs Condor (Allies). GAME TWO

zappsweden

Sore loser? Few games ive had so great advantage over an axis player early in barbarrosa. The thing is im not gonna play u till u surrender waiting ages for u to move. Not only u r a slow player but your atitude also sux. Always disturbing my moves with the "test" thingy when i took a couple of extra secs to move not being aware than u were taken 3 or 4 times the time i took. Just stick to PBEM games cos TCP-IP games are ment to be played fast. Spare us , TCP-IP players, from your slow brain celular flow or in the next torney u could set an special group ZZZZZZZZZ for players like u.

You must be a joke Condor.

You think UK need as much time as Germany plus Italy in the mid game?

USA not even in the war and will bring their L1 jets ag German L3 when they do

You think you gonna grab any land? :D

You attack entrenched air in city suffering carrier damage while my air suffer ZERO and think u gonna get air superiority?

You think u not gonna get sea-lioned when you will run out of cash reinforcing your 4 expensive L3 jets with UK?

You think I am gonna repeat my mistake running into your Jet Tech rush tactic anymore?

You think u had advantage when u ran off just because my Axis units were spread out in Southern France, Algeria, Syria and Russia when Barbarossa started?

You think I have not figured out that you real name is Cody Condom? :D

[ July 06, 2005, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]