Kuniworth now ranked 8

Kuniworth

CNN breaking news

Kuniworth's climb towards the top has begun. Kuni the bunny is now ranked 10 and nothing seems to stop the will of this man. His performances is without equal and he gave this statement just some minutes ago;

"I feel the strategic eye of the tiger coming back to me. I will not stop until I have defeated the top players one by one. To quote the famous group Survivor; Now the road has grown long but the spirit is strong and the fight within still burns. Alone I take my stand, I´ll give ya a man against the world."

[ July 27, 2003, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

You say you've beaten the best. Just want to know who it is that you've actually beaten. I would think that you'd be proud to list the players you've beaten.

PS: It is "Singaporean" although I'm actually an American.

Kuniworth

As you rise in the ranks and your fame begins to grow, you must expect the buzzing of papparazzi to attempt to annoy you. Let not this distraction hinder your rapid rise to the top.

Jim Boggs

Public Relations Expert

Reasonable Rates

Ask for our Free Brochure!

In other words, 46 players have registered but only 14 have actually played games. I'm one of those 32 that have registered but never submitted a win or loss. That will change once I finish my game with Kuniworth.