NOTICE: Please hold off on patch v1.03!!!

Hubert Cater

And please please please get rid of that completely unnnecessary cd check. What is it for anyway? I run the game on a laptop and the last thing I want to do is carry around the CD. If its to stop people passing around the CD to load onto different computers it will not work as people will just make copies of the CD.

If anyone agrees with please post your support (bootleggers need not bother)

I find with 1.03 that I cannot load saved games without an immediate crash. I have the same problem with the non-patched version. 1.02 was OK but I can't find this patch anywhere now. Why today? For the first time I had 8 hours free to play this game - now it's Noon in the UK and I only have 6 left :(

Once again agree 100%. This may stop me from future purchases. This game has been perfect for me to play when traveling. Now I have to carryy an extra CD? Why?

And please please please get rid of that completely unnnecessary cd check. What is it for anyway? I run the game on a laptop and the last thing I want to do is carry around the CD. If its to stop people passing around the CD to load onto different computers it will not work as people will just make copies of the CD.

Originally posted by waynef:

Once again agree 100%. This may stop me from future purchases. This game has been perfect for me to play when traveling. Now I have to carryy an extra CD? Why?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And please please please get rid of that completely unnnecessary cd check. What is it for anyway? I run the game on a laptop and the last thing I want to do is carry around the CD. If its to stop people passing around the CD to load onto different computers it will not work as people will just make copies of the CD.

</font>