Ryder cup AAR: Panzer vs Rannug

Panzer39

Germany killed a bunch of Armies and corps. Took the other mine south of Rostov. Italy took the Suez and destroyed an English corps in the Vichy city. I doubt that I will be able to save Sweden but I am making good gains in the USSR. Partisans are stating to be a problem.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th of July 1943

To honour this day we did something new. The Navies of the UK and US joined in a brave attack in the baltic and killed the last of the German navy and killed the first Luftwaffe unit.

The Russian air force kills an Italian army and got into heavy fighting with the Luftwaffe.

In Iraq we attack the Italian HQ.

Shore bombardment of Brest.

We may not win but we'll die with our boots on!

:cool:

More landings in Sweden and Germany. Two more Luftwaffe units killed in Sweden. One US air gave his life in this battle. The Russian frontline still holds in the Urals and in the south but lack of $ is a problem. Strange how good things go now when I can't win. If I only hadn't lost those carriers, things could have been very different now.

Retook Hamburg, took out a Soviet corps in the South of Russia and a allied corps in Sweden. German Forces around the Urals are rebuilt for the final push. The New Soviet capital is attacked by the Luftwaffe to reduce the entrenchment level of the corps there.

Axis pulls a very late Sea Lion (or an Early one) by successfully landing troops and taking Edinburgh, another unit lands and heads for Scapa Flow. Not forgetting their Irish Allies, a unit is sent to liberate Dublin. In Russia, little progress is made in the Urals, but a mine by Groznyy is taken. A new defensive line is formed in Sweden.

November 1943

The defenders of UK attacks the enemy in Edinburgh and with the help of carrier the enemy is weakend and hopefuly will be gone next turn. A French HQ lands in the north to protect the port.

One German transport is sunk in the English channel. Ireland can not be saved but we killed one Italian HQ in Sweden and are moving closer to Stockholm. Denmark is liberated.

To our surprise the Ural is holding very well but in the south of Russia we are pressed back.

Routine bombings of the Italian HQ in Iraq.