The SC Late Show with Zapp Letteeeeeeeeeermaaan!

zappsweden

dave5a.jpg

- Ladies and Gentlemen. In my hand I have a copy of tonights top-10 list (applause)

- ok, the top-10 list of George W Bush Jokes that are not really jo...

waaait a minute???

The note says, "the top-10 Terif thoughts that really should have remained..., thoughts."

- ok, the top-10 list of Terif thoughts that really should have remained..., thoughts.

-Here it is...

Number TEN...

- Its no flaw that the minors (Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria) dont join any more when Spain turns Axis - either by conquering it, or if Allies DOWs it.

(hmm, when Allies robb Germany from minors by DOW Spain, it is no flaw?!)

Number NINE...

- It seems it has another slight (unintended ?) advantage

(Said about the AA interception flaw. The word "Unintended" with a question mark on it i.e Like acting as if not knowing from earlier interception flaws discussion what a flaw really is :rolleyes: . Ronald Reagan was an actor that became president of the USA. I do not know what background Gerhard Schroder and other politicians in Germany have, but maybe Terif would have a shot. Hell, he could even be ready for conquering the American political ground. Terif for president! Hmm, in USA you have to be born american to become president so maybe Governor of Califonnnia would be better? :D )

Number EIGHT...

- remember the "good old days" when Allies could win against everyone without a bid...?

(i.e remember the good old interception flaw strategy days)

Number SEVEN...

- Some things can only be learned in the battle.

(said in the middle of the recent Anti-Aircraft interception BUG/FLAW debate)

Number SIX...

- I am just testing another game than Strategic Command and I prefer to use my time for this and other new things now (+ real life and girlfriend..).

(AND...)

- Time for me to move on and look for the future.

I have to say: Its much better now when I have time for other things. I feel much better after I left this discussion behind

me. Even if it would be possible, I wouldnt go back to the old days of 2 hours sleep per day to play SC

(AND...)

- Time to move on and to use my time for more important things."

(AND...)

- I dont think he would give up this last game so early like usual, so I would have to spend probably 10-30 hours playtime (=lifetime)..."

(AND finally some weeks later...)

-I am a bit busy in the moment. I try something similar like in chess: at the moment I play 18 games simultaneously in PBEM - each hour a lot of moves"

(comment necessary?)

Number FIVE...

- Fight like a man and dont surrender when it gets a bit difficult and it is not so easy any more to win

(was said to Kuniworth in the Ryder CUP tournament i.e before Terif dropped out of league and CUPS himself)

Number FOUR...

- I play for fun"

(Unlike all other players that get wages and cash prizes for playing SC :D )

Number THREE...

- You only play to win and for competition (your own words..)....thats not my way to play."

(see number FOUR)

Number TWOOOOOOOO...

- Like most other "bugs" you "discovered" too

(There ARE no bugs... :rolleyes: That is why we should quote that word from now on..., NOT)

And, FINALLY........, Number ONE...

- I never used and will never use a cheat program, especially not for SC.

(How could I use one? I did not even know cheating programs existed..., except for a Diablo cheat, which I never used by the way, but everyone else did... :rolleyes: )

[ November 17, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by Blashy:

This is absolutely ridiculous and your a league ADMIN :eek: :confused:

Not anymore :D

I am sick of ppl telling me what I should think and what I should do so "I vote with my feet" by stomping the Z-LEAGUE Mansion to the ground i.e Z-LEAGUE TERMINATED.

[ November 17, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

By the way Blashy, I wont do like Terif did and go out blaming YOU for the termination of the league. I am genuin, I am honest, I work for fair play. The termination came because of lots of factors. When hazzle outweights motivation for a longer period it is enivitable i.e this was going to happen sooner or later.

[ November 17, 2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

dave5a.jpg

- Ladies and Gentlemen. In my hand I have a copy of tonights top-10 list (applause)

- ok, the top-10 list of George W Bush Jokes that are not really jo...

waaait a minute???

The note says, "the top-10 Terif thoughts that really should have remained..., thoughts."

- ok, the top-10 list of Terif thoughts that really should have remained..., thoughts.

-Here it is...

Number TEN...

- Its no flaw that the minors (Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria) dont join any more when Spain turns Axis - either by conquering it, or if Allies DOWs it.

(hmm, when Allies robb Germany from minors by DOW Spain, it is no flaw?!)

Number NINE...

- It seems it has another slight (unintended ?) advantage

(Said about the AA interception flaw. The word "Unintended" with a question mark on it i.e Like acting as if not knowing from earlier interception flaws discussion what a flaw really is :rolleyes: . Ronald Reagan was an actor that became president of the USA. I do not know what background Gerhard Schroder and other politicians in Germany have, but maybe Terif would have a shot. Hell, he could even be ready for conquering the American political ground. Terif for president! Hmm, in USA you have to be born american to become president so maybe Governor of Califonnnia would be better? :D )

Number EIGHT...

- remember the "good old days" when Allies could win against everyone without a bid...?

(i.e remember the good old interception flaw strategy days)

Number SEVEN...

- Some things can only be learned in the battle.

(said in the middle of the recent Anti-Aircraft interception BUG/FLAW debate)

Number SIX...

- I am just testing another game than Strategic Command and I prefer to use my time for this and other new things now (+ real life and girlfriend..).

(AND...)

- Time for me to move on and look for the future.

I have to say: Its much better now when I have time for other things. I feel much better after I left this discussion behind

me. Even if it would be possible, I wouldnt go back to the old days of 2 hours sleep per day to play SC

(AND...)

- Time to move on and to use my time for more important things."

(AND...)

- I dont think he would give up this last game so early like usual, so I would have to spend probably 10-30 hours playtime (=lifetime)..."

(AND finally some weeks later...)

-I am a bit busy in the moment. I try something similar like in chess: at the moment I play 18 games simultaneously in PBEM - each hour a lot of moves"

(comment necessary?)

Number FIVE...

- Fight like a man and dont surrender when it gets a bit difficult and it is not so easy any more to win

(was said to Kuniworth in the Ryder CUP tournament i.e before Terif dropped out of league and CUPS himself)

Number FOUR...

- I play for fun"

(Unlike all other players that get wages and cash prizes for playing SC :D )

Number THREE...

- You only play to win and for competition (your own words..)....thats not my way to play."

(see number FOUR)

Number TWOOOOOOOO...

- Like most other "bugs" you "discovered" too

(There ARE no bugs... :rolleyes: That is why we should quote that word from now on..., NOT)

And, FINALLY........, Number ONE...

- I never used and will never use a cheat program, especially not for SC.

(How could I use one? I did not even know cheating programs existed..., except for a Diablo cheat, which I never used by the way, but everyone else did... :rolleyes: )

Boy, if there was any doubt this post completely confirms it. Zappsweden, you are a full-on twit, and one of the best reasons not to get involved in this SC community. I sincerely hope that you are a teenager because your maturity level would be embarrassing otherwise.

No wait, I'm wrong. It is just plain embarrassing.