I think I might buy the game!

Canuck

LOL, not tonight, but i would love to face you again. Although you DO know my secret strategy, so i doubt Ill stand a chance. But yes, It appears i will be out of the Tournament fairly soon, as Irish Guards has broken my line in southern Russia. I want to set up a few games to fill the remainder of my winter break. I would love to play you Comrade.

CvM

Look! Either buy the game and participate or don't.

But quit with the new threads of how you are thinking you maybe, kind of sort of going to buy this game.

But I caution you: You have been thinking of buying this game since like September. If you are going to be that decisive when playing the game, you're going to get crushed, and won't like this game.

All your threads considered, I would recommend that you Not buy this game. Better to buy a screen saver with fish, and play that.

Canuck

And after I not only helped you find those Molsen bottles but also arranged for you to have a parade -- such ingratitude!

The answer is both. I stand just nine inches tall and own a high quality sombrarro factory with an output of six sombraro's a week, four of which are exported to Canada and the other two are sold locally.

Sigmund Freud be damned! I told him he was a quack in '33 when he charged me $50 bucks to say I was nuts. I knew that already, what I was paying him for was to find out what kind of nuts I was and he said he was confounded.

Sigmund Freud, he took my fifty bucks in 1933 and left me without an answer.

pc305446.gif

Thanks for pointing out that profile detail, it has now been changed to Owner of an Extremely Small Business.

[ December 29, 2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]