Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Game Over --> AAR : baron von Rambo (Wins)[Axis] vs ZappSweden [Allies 300:2400]

jon_j_rambo

Okay folks, I haven't played Zapp in awhile. Last time it was a "W". Bid didn't take long, it usually settles around 300. Standard rules, ZL, etc.

1st turn: I hit Poland hard. My ground attacks don't wipe out the "popular Army" to kill, so I send an Air attack to finish the job. German forces move in against Warsaw, reduce it to strength 4.

In the West, obvioulsy only 2-fighters are there for next turn, that is okay [planned].

[ November 11, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/14/1939 [Axis #3]:

1) Poland unit destroy, they surrender

2) LC is wiped out, they surrender

3) Denmark continues to get shore bombarment

4) German Army attacks West Arndenneds, does 2-damage to the Frenchie

5) 3rd Luftwaffe dings 2-damage againsts French corp in the "First Blood" hex. Northwest of Ardennes on French soil.

6) Royal Naval "Royal Oak" battleship is Royally destoryed in the Northwest Atlantic. Das Boot.

die Legende von baron Rambo

12/12/39 [turn #4]:

1) Denmark, same story, ships pounding away, corp is on the West of their capital.

2) First Blood hex is taken by the destruction of Frenchie corp. Ardennes hit for 2-points to the French Army. I play agressive, take the First Blood hex w/ German Army & ding another French Army down to 5, that is good. Air hits it again, down to 3.

3) German plunder goes to der Gauleiter Manstein.

4) Irish are reinforced.

readiness:

Italy 88%

USA 5%

Russia 42%

01/07/1940 [T-5]:

1) Ardennes recieved a triple ground attack from the North, First Blood NW, & the East Ardennes. The French Army is wiped clean out of the face of the Earth. German Army takes the Western Ardennes & attacks South (the Mine) along with 3-Luftwaffen Fighters. French Army survives...strength-1.

2) Irish get the month resupply.

3) Denmark gets their monthly attack too. I'm using the Air against the French instead.

der General von baron Rambo

[ November 08, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

03/30/1940:

1) Denmark, same thing. They'll break eventually, while my ships gain experience.

2) Another French Army killed, but I did it with all ground forces & put a panzer in "The Elbow". I want to refresh my air, & had to get a kill. France is opened up, the M-Line has been crossed & the Mine captured.

[ November 08, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]