North Africa

Dale H

I was disappointed that no modifications (besides the Suez Canal change) improving the use of North Africa as a viable theatre in which to campaign made it into the latest patch. Maybe the changes needed (see link below) are too drastic but hopefully they will make it into a future patch or into SC2. As things stand now, the lack of the ability to campaign in North Africa trashes the experience for me, making it insufficiently realistic & fun. Again, it is only my opinion & only a game. Thanks,

Dale H

Slow boat to Suex...

Dale H, there is PLENTY of Med action now. Maybe you haven't bumped into a human player yet who utilizes Med strategies, but I have on numerous occasions.

I have both initiated Med campaigns, and been on the receiving end of them. Depending on how the game unfolds, the Med can play a key part.

Originally posted by Jollyguy:

Dale H, there is PLENTY of Med action now. Maybe you haven't bumped into a human player yet who utilizes Med strategies, but I have on numerous occasions.

I have both initiated Med campaigns, and been on the receiving end of them. Depending on how the game unfolds, the Med can play a key part.

Yes, but allies are stupid if they try to defend Egypt. They will lose since there is no way back from Egypt (assuming axis air fleet and navy blocks the mediterranean). I personally withdraw almost everything from the mediterranean and let the axis have it.