Round 2 SC tournament

SpitfireMarkX

Alright this is how it goes. I know Archibald and 82nd ready have been dying to enter this tourney, so I added them. Hope no one minds.

Match 1

Brain the wise axis poulsenemma60@hotmail.com

Waltero Allied walter__cook@hotmail.com

Match 2

Brad Tennant axis sports_stuff_alberta@hotmail.com

Hueristic Allied hueristic9@yahoo.com

Match 3

CMV allied supersabre1@netscape.net

Irish guards axis mm.anderson@sympatico.ca

Match 4 (please find eachotehrs e-mails

Archibald

82ndready

Allies won 5 out of 6 times last round, only axis won because the allied player didnt play

Hueristic, e-mail me ill be on tonight, maybe we can start tonight

Happy Boxing Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad --- I didn't take anything back. BRIAN wanted it to be gamey. Gee, that's how I get treated for being honest "going on vacation, don't have a computer".

How Rambo gets treated:

1) By being honest, don't delay tourney because I won't have a computer.

2) Go on vacation, & happen to get a computer.

3) Talk to Brian, he says lets get it on.

4) I'm beating his ass for the I don't know how many consective times.

5) Get screwed by an ignorant comment

And you have the nerve to call it a tourney?

Brad --- And another thing. I didn't take anything back. He let me back in by opening his mouth. Take a basic Business Law 101 class, if party #2 voids transaction #1, by a new transaction #2, party #1 is back in the tourney.

Captain of Team-USA

Rambo >>>> Business Law 101

I don't know what country you live in, but in the United States of America we have real tourneys.

Rambo, there you go again...

1st: You can't call me gamey because you default.

2nd: You claim you didn't need to default, but you were going on vacation. It seems to me, that since you managed to bring the SC game with you, you could have brought the saved game with you also (on a disk, maybe) and waited with your comment of default.

3rd: You claim you weren't losing in the match that both defaulted on and forgot to bring with you, but you were! The Germans were making no headway, conquered Poland after what, five turns, six, France had lost and replaced a couple of unit, the Germans were weakening and the Italians weren't helping.

4th: You didn't ask me to save the game. I tried to bring it up, but I had played another game since, so I couldn't, as you informed me. If you had asked, I would have.

Last: The opportunity for you to have a second opportunity was conditional. The key words being time permitting. I told you I had a few hours yesterday, sometime today at 8PM. I had reasonably thought that since there had been delays in getting games completed, Brad might, as moderator, allow a time extension. He didn't.

So, therefore, you defaulted the first time by defaulting, and you defaulted on the opportunity by not winning quickly enough (and even that is questionable, as I have you right where I want you: England took its hits, and you own the Med, but in getting there, you lost an air fleet, an armor, two armies, and when France finally did fall, most of your units, including air were at five or below.

England would stand, and the only way you could have had a chance to win is in Russia, and it would have taken a very long time for you to do it, if even you could.

But the fact is, that it's irrelevant. You defaulted. I'm not the moderater, I can't overrule him. And I don't think there was anywhere in the rules that it said, anyone who wants a rematch can have one, with extension of time. Everyone involved would probably want that opportunity.

But hey, Rambo, you can be my wingman anytime.

Waltero,

My Email address is bpoulsen60@hotmail.com

I also have hotmail at the same. I think my nick is Brian.

My basic schedule is this: Today is Thursday and it's about 8PM, PST. It's a bit late to start, but if Rambo will let, you it's fine by me.

Tomorrow, I'm free from about 4PM, give or take, depending on your schedule.

Saturday, I'm free from as early as noon.

Sunday, I will try to flex my schedule to ensure we conclude as soon as is convenient for you.

Look forward to your schedule, either here or on my Email, which I haven't checked yet.

Brian

Sorry Rambo but it was time permitting! and you said you were going on vacation and you were an early default. Sorry

Like a tourny was to wait for you. Would you have waited for me if you were designing the tourney.

Yeah, I do

Take a basic Business Law 101 class, if party #2 voids transaction #1, by a new transaction #2, party #1 is back in the tourney.

Sorry Rambo but it was time permitting! and you said you were going on vacation and you were an early default. Sorry

Wow I sure am mean. Sorry but the tourny was not to wait for you. Would you have waited for me if you were designing the tourney.

Yeah, I do

Take a basic Business Law 101 class, if party #2 voids transaction #1, by a new transaction #2, party #1 is back in the tourney.

Yeah, that will get ya in the tourney

I don't know what country you live in, but in the United States of America we have real tourneys.
In Canada, we get sick of waiting for America, and you may feel free to design your own tourney.

: You claim you didn't need to default, but you were going on vacation. It seems to me, that since you managed to bring the SC game with you, you could have brought the saved game with you also (on a disk, maybe) and waited with your comment of default.
Simple as that. Its not like I dont want Rambo in the tourney, but you did not get in the first round game. I GAVE 6 Days!!

I would add you in 2nd round but 82nd and Archibald got to it first

Sorry

Very nice. OF course you do not answer the question, cry-baby. Typical clone. Once your little store of borrowed bits (that you want to take credit for) is used up, you have nothing left but throwing a tantrum.

By the way, you give yourself too much credit. I reject whiney little hillbillys from Boise... whatever else I think is besides the point.

[ December 27, 2002, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Compassion ]

Rambo...I was almost beginning to feel sorry for you, I didn't agree with you but I could at least see your point about not being let back in. But then I noticed you were just a cocky son of a bitch who likes to brag about games that you supposely won (which is prob not true to begin with). You know, maybe you shouldn't play if you can't handle losing a fair game. Hell, I just got my ass kicked by CVM, but you don't hear me crying about it do you. Besides, this is Brad's toruny to begin with, if he says your out your out, live with it and quit bitching.

A.M.D.G you guys ;)

-----------------------------------------------

Anyway, heres were me and Irish Guards stopped for the night.(Im allies)

Its early 1941, Germany has taken Poland, Denmark, France, Norway (in that order) Italy has taken Greece and Vichy.

France fell in Feb. 1940 ( :D:D All part of my master plan) And The Brit fleet was wiped out in the med, but all that was left for the Whops was 1 BB.

Russia and America will soon came to play, and the Long hard road to victory will soon begin (Not bragging)

CvM

Either pouting, or need to go to Peng...

Compassion, smile. all is good.

Rambo, smile. all is good.

Waltero, let me know.

Rambo, after I finish the rounds, and win or lose, I'll take you on, conditionally (As such: Two games, one as Axis, one as Allies, to the death, decided at the end by the points. I'll put $10 on it, and my championship, should I get it. Now don't be all mad. I can't be any fairer than that. ps: You're really a pretty good player. And enough about all of that here on this thread. I'll start a new one, just for you).