SC 2.0 or SC2 Poll

Liam

"My name is Arron, and I just want to thank BFC for providing me with a place where I feel like I belong ( and they don't even have everything bolted down with 8' bolts)." My first wargaming experience came when my friend introduced me to Warhammer 40K. I now just can't stop miniature gaming.. and wargames... damn them... "

"I had successfully weeened myself off my need to be measuring distances, and painting the models to properly reflect their unit, I was almost a whole man again, then... one day by accident.. I was browsing the web... I came across this wonderful site..... Battlefront.com.... sounds intriguing.. then the games... the games oh oh oh oh man I gotta me some of that.. and now look at me.. offering myself up, to work in a call centre, just so I can afford another CM... damn you Battlefront.. damn you...

"Then I started mainlining SC.. and if that wasnt' bad enough... rumours of a better high... SC2.. it's real.. it's out there.. you just have to wait.. just a little while... yeah.. that's a good idea.. tell a wad of junkies .. " oh yeah, it's coming, I don't when.. but it's coming, just wait for it.. " It's not like I'm bored at work or anything.. but well how long til SC2 is released again? my arms are getting itchy.

Errant

The trick is to not become addicted to the game as much as to the forum.

I love war games, started playing them in 58, but to me SC is, as Hubert himself puts it, a work in progress. It's flaws are glaring but even so it's a great first effort and Hubert isn't sensitive about it, he just goes back to the drawing board and keeps rivising things to have it improve.

Anyway, despite loving war games, I love to BS even more, so the writhing and impatience and suffering of my fellow members keeps me inspired.

[ November 18, 2003, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]