Dragonheart spotted in HoI forum

Kuniworth

LOL

I played HOI 2 years ago ... i played it until its death ...great addiction ;) ...then i played CMBB...and finally i came to SC....playing every possible day since sept 2003....but this time is over....just trying out the new Patch and CORE in HOI....still a great game....and if you see the number of my posts there und the date of my AAR s you will see....my timetable ;)

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

LOL

I played HOI 2 years ago ... i played it until its death ...great addiction ;) ...then i played CMBB...and finally i came to SC....playing every possible day since sept 2003....but this time is over....just trying out the new Patch and CORE in HOI....still a great game....and if you see the number of my posts there und the date of my AAR s you will see....my timetable ;)

Seriously Dragon lets play HoI some day. It's much better with the 1.06 patch. I got some trusworthy buddies we can play with and I hewar Kurt88 plays too.

The reason why i left HOI two years ago was that the AI sucked...i managend to get world domination even at ugrofaz lvl in this Stoney Road Mod.

And Multiplayer just worked with direkt TCIP with me as i cant enter this chatroom....dont know the name anymore.....

Now i just started a game to learn the game mechanics again and to learn what happened since the 1.04 patch.

would be great to get a decent game with 6-8 regular members.....i only fear the realtime mode...you know i have a good strategie but i m damn slow :D

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

would be great to get a decent game with 6-8 regular members.....i only fear the realtime mode...you know i have a good strategie but i m damn slow :D

Same here smile.gif

I only have one request though...can I please not be assigned to a naval power? I just hate the convoy micromanagement and ****...