Stuff you get from the Siberian transfert

Korut Zelva

One time, I researched Rockets with Russia (don't ask) and got a few techs out of it (lvl 2 or 3). When I had my siberian transfert I got a rocket unit. That was a first.

Is there a link between tech levels and the stuff you get from the siberian transfert? And if so, does research in other fields influence the type and/or number of what you get?

Iron Ranger - posted September 30, 2003 01:42 PM

After going through close to 50 test of what triggers the Siberian Transfer, I came across a neat little feature.

If Russia tech Rockets is L2 or higher and HT and AT are L1 or less, you will recive one rocket detachmet in the group of units that appears in the Urals.

Normal Tranfer (northern)

2 HQs (top two on you list) - 1 Armor - 1 plane - 3 Armys - 4 Corps

Rocket Transfer (northern)

Same as above expect -1 corps and Add on Rocket

Sometimes I get a lot of untis with the Siberian transfer, other times just a few. I assume that the numbers are influenced by the relative strengths of the two sides.

KZ,

yes there is a link to tech level of rockets that allows them to be included in the Siberian mix.

Many times I have made custom scenarios with rocket tech at level 3 for USSR (simulated artillery) and when the transfer occurs there always seems to be one unit perhaps two in the mix.

Of course HC could confirm this.