Show me your and I'll show you mine...

Sheff

Let's not get silly now. I'm talkin about victory scores here. I got 256 with the Axis. Started in Poland and never looked back. It's amazing how much fun level 5 rockets, jet aircraft, tanks, and industrial tech is. Kinda makes the enemy want to run and hide. :D

Sheff

p.s.- I basically have been playing for the past 8 hours, this could be bad news...

I don't want to give much away (keeping in the months of suspense we've all endured), but the manual was good (gave out some nice information). The AI surprised me a couple of times, but on the whole expect to look for a human player for a good challenge. And let me tell you something else... This is definitly going to be one of those games you keep pulling off the shelf for years to come when you just want to have a fun game to play for a day or two. Great job Hubert! tongue.gif

the AI isn't lame at all, this screenshot was at the easiest level. Just upp the level to default and set +1 Experience level, then ur in for a treat ;) UK even managed to make a "Stalingrad" out of my Sea Lion forces :eek: Both Germany and Italy had industrial tech 5

Invasion of the low countries by the stuffed shirt Moral allies says a lot for their freedom related purposes. I had intended, as Axis, to leave them alone until I finished with Norway, Denmark, and Sweden (Note spelling!) It really through off my time table. France filled up with UK units. U.S. invaded Norway. Sea Lion did not work! Research ends too early! Must keep research going as long as a country has MPP to support it. Hubert, Help. L3 :eek:

Guest Panzer Boxb

Straight up game. Intermediate with no exp bonus yielded an overwhelming Axis victory in January of 45. Score was 262. I could have finished off the U.S. sooner had I pushed it but I felt like amassing a huge carrier fleet to pound them. Russia was dead by late 43 although the combined U.S./British landing at St. Lo did take me by surprise. :D

WOW nice JOB Hubert. I played Axis starting with first campaign, with fog of war on, settings at normal with Siberian army allowed to help Allies. My score was +289. I recieved a -2 penalty for taking too much time. I took out 117 Allied ground units while only loosing 15. I was impressed when the Allies invaded early and I lost France and the low lands and had to retake them. Rocket Tech 13-15 is brutal. I had to invade USA and Canada before I could take England. As soon as I get some sleep I will be trying the same Battle as the Allies then I will raise the exp level to the comp.

Axis Intermediate, 0 experience, FOW, partisans, Free French, Scorched Earth, Siberian Army, Random Entry.

Didn't invade anyone the Axis didn't.

+252 by mid 1944.

Could have been more but to tell the truth, once Russia is knocked out, it's game over for the Allies and I was lazy on the mopping up (and it was 3:00 A.M. in the morning).

I had over 4000 unspent MPP's for the Germans and about 2000 for the Italians.

Not bad for the first game. Very interesting when the Siberians showed up. But my U-boats ruled the Atlantic, the Americans never had a chance with their transports.

I did get five tech advances in one turn. Did Hubert fix the random seed bug?