Scenario/Campaign Editor Question

kenfedoroff

Sorry for the stupid question, but here goes...

When I play the standard 1939 campaign I see that England and France each start with 115 MPP's, and Germany starts with 120 MPP's.(if I remember correctly)

But when I open the 1939 campaign in the Editor, I don't see these countries respective MMP values in the edit box, the values are all set at zero.

Why don't I see the countries "at start" MMP values entered in their respective edit box?

Sincerely,

Ken

Originally posted by Carl Von Mannerheim:

That box only allows you to give out bonus Mpp, what you type there is added on to the '115' or '120' at the start of the game.

CvM

Thanks

OK. So the "at start" MPP values are "hard-coded" and not visible? Just curious. Wondered if I was looking in the wrong place.

Sincerely,

Ken

The at start MPP values are calculated by the game engine and depend upon the number of resources each country has and the amount of supply/efficiency each resource will be running at for the beginning of the campaign. This is only calculated "in game" when the campaign starts and not by the campaign editor since this value is always changing depending upon how you assign resources etc. CvM is correct in that the bonus MPP's can be set in the campaign editor only.

Hubert