How long for shipping?

Emil Seibold

Ok, I ordered the game yesterday and have been looking ever since for shipping times. I was just wondering how long it'll take for a copy to get to Ireland (specificly Dublin city.) Can't wait to get the game-you guys should allow us to go for faster shipping options (cost more, but what the hey.) And as well as that, I hate to maon, but your ordering forms could be a little better laid out. I spent more time figuring out what to do than I did doing it. And for convieniences sake, list Ireland not as the Republic of Ireland but just plain ireland, as it's easier to find (press the first letter of your country when those boxes are open and it goes straight down to that letter) and seeing as most other places list us as just ireland, its a bit confusing to find it under R. Thanks.

I just wanted to know-I'm a patient man, thats why I like these sorts of games. No need to use fould language. And as to the download thing, it would just promote piracy. You would want to back it up in case your computer got ****ed to hell and back, and so burn it onto a CD or transfer it to another computer. And if you could do that, then other, more unscrupulous people could to, losing battlefront more than they probably are already to piracy, and a small developer like them can't afford those kinds of losses, no matter how popular their games (actually, we still haven't seen one balance sheet from you guys-I'd like to see just how much this "dead" backroom coding thing is making.)