New naval unit!!

gorski

Embarked corps are great scouts at sea too. Don't want to find that sub with your battleship the hard way? Send in that cheap corps to find it. Trying Sealion and unwilling to lose your cruisers? Add a few corps to your screening forces.

Maybe embarked units should be able to be killed with 1 attack from a healthy naval unit. Possibly have attacks against embarked units just use action points, not take the entire turn. Lastly, an embarked unit that gets ambushed could die instantly without showing what killed it or how far it move down it's movement path.

Gorski

I would think that the "missing" destroyers in the game are covering the transports so they should not be total pushovers. On the other hand, something may need to be done about gamey exploits using the cheapest unit in the game for unrealistic missions.

Hey Gorski!

Was that what you were planning in our PBEM game? Ahh shucks... darn it! Well bring it on!

I don't think you can get sufficient unit density though with my naval and air power on england.

Richard