3:57 pm

Good word. I'm a Christian, pretty conservative and evangelical to boot.

But this is offensive. It does little good to evangelize when you are so obnoxious about it (and spamming IS obnoxious) because your target audience will immediately shut you out.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Steve

@ JJ: LOL - Well, I noticed one of them was locking this up in every other forum it had appeared in (which was every one of them except the "technical" forums), so just wanted to help them out by not missing one. ;)

And yes, Steve, it's very obnoxious ...and immature to boot... to copy/paste this in every forum. If this guy really wanted to share his faith, he wouldn't have gone about it this way.

@The Moderators --- That wasn't my post, even though I'm part of that Camp smile.gif

@Ronald L. Grossi --- Nice! Even though it's for sure off topic for SC. I'm saved smile.gif

@The Rest --- I'd love to comment, but I must hold my tongue & share my opinions outside this Forum.

Moraine,

I know, I saw your posts in the others and had a good laugh. At least this guy is fairly wholesome, some of the others we've had here weren't.

Meanwhile, I know it's in poor taste (and not quite the correct picture) but I can't resist putting this in before it gets locked:

"Sure Christians give everyone indigestion, but somebody's got to do it before the emperror gets annoyed again, so come on, just one bite each!"

(Yeay, I'm sorry, it's a sickness. ;) )

daniel-in-the-lions-den.jpg