SC-2 Official Challenge --- Multiplayer: Rambo/Zapp vs Terif/DragonSlow

jon_j_rambo

I just officially declared myself Captain of Team Rambo/Zapp. I want to declare war on The Fritz (Terif/D.Slow). We (Rambo/Zapp) declare war on you mainland Euros.

You realize SC-2 is multi-player, 2-6 in one game!

Now, question is, should we play before Terif spends 400+ hours of testing?

@Terif --- Seriously, want to play before you find all the bugs?

@D.Slow --- Your days are done pal !!!!!!!!!!!

FROM HC's INTERVIEW AT FILEFRONT:Q: With six people able to play at once over TCP/IP, will games finish in a reasonable time?

HC: This of course all depends on one's definition of reasonable but there will be a few options available to speed things up for multiplayer games. A TCP/IP timer will be an option to limit the amount of time a player has per turn as well as the ability to assign TCP/IP members to the AI. Don't have anyone to play France? No problems, just give it to the AI.

Did i miss something? Is SC2 already out? For me you will have to wait a while because i wont pre-order the game or order it directly. I will wait until i get it in stores here and if it will be fixed as i´m sure there will be some clitches and bugs in the first version.

But as showed in SC its no problem to join later and to catch up with the veteran players even it´s a year ;)

The Smack Brothers will be the team to beat. Has nothing to do with the Terif/Zapp relationship (or lack of). But it has to do with...

Everybody's All-American,

The Grey Ghost

Captain J.J.Rambo

Honestly, I might not even play SC-2. Life is rolling for me now, much too much going on. With my addictive competitive nature, sometimes it's best not to pick up the next timer killer. Busy with work, new lady, family, vacation, stock market, house, etc. I joined a new church too, something tells me if I settle down, I'll end up getting back into preaching.