I have come to a horrible realization

Hans

If you have a family or you plan to have children, then train one (or two) of your sons (or daughters)

in the holy work of COMBAT MISSION (how do I put in this "tm"?)scenario editing!!! These will be your sucessors! ;)

In the meantime you can ask other experienced CM SEs

(Scenario Editors) if they may help you. But I do not think you would go this way, because your style of editing would not be the same. ;)

Originally posted by junk2drive:

You cannot train a cat. They will only act like a dog in order to train you to give them more attention.

A cat laying on the keyboard or sitting on the mouse is not an attempt to help.

I disagree this Arab cat I have likes to lay on the monitor I have noted she likes Spanish Civil War scenarios in particular and likes to try and paw the Republican armoured vehicles.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by willbell:

Hans,

I tried to email you with a question about the Saar Bridge Op and an AR on Sea Lion, but your email bounced.

WUWT?

Will

Try again, a problem with the security proxy has now been cleared up! Be sure to put CMAK in the subject line!