Screw Nostradamus, I am mr. Zappsweden i.e a Legend

zappsweden

It is pretty funny when you know you are right all along and it gets proofed long way after. "I told you so", sort of.

1) When I forecasted that AA-Bug would upset the game, some ppl did not understand what I was talking about, others denyed it. What happened?

"AA research forbidden" became one of the std house rules of SC.

2) When I forecasted that Early Allied Air Strategy was a way to give Allies a good chance (of not only stopping Axis but to damage them and win a long game) there were not many players that agreed.

I played 3 games ag Terif some months ago where I used UK air in all of them. I held Paris until August 1940 in one of them but without some minor mistakes I coudl have held it much longer, you figure out the rest.

That strategy was ruled out by Terif, he said he had no problem winning against it. Now some dudes have built upon it, improved it, tweaked it and guess who has problem facing it? EVERYONE. NO? Proof me wrong, provide a counter to it.

I spoke about Early Allied Air Stragey months ago and What strategy is everyone discussing now? :D

[ May 23, 2005, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

1) Yep, I agree. AA is a world wide rule, discovered by Zapp & myself...well, let me clarify, published by Zapp & myself. Rumor has it, that a little green man with a light saber knew about it smile.gif

2) I have tweaked ZAS, with a different twist.

3) Screw Nostradameus, he's of the devil. Give me John from Revelations, or any of the major prophets (Daniel) from the O.T.