AAR Terif(Axis) vs Rambo (Allies) Zappleague

Terif

Sept. 1, 1940 --- I lost 2-ships East of the Rock. Time to get the Hell (Heaven) out of there. Terif loves to kill carriers, I'm West of the Rock.

Egypt --- Combined Allied forces destroy another Italian corp West of the Suez. Hang in there guys!

I spot an Axis HQ, East of Torbruk, this is trouble. I think the whole damn Axis powers are coming to Egypt!

[ May 23, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

November 1940:

Alexandria encircled and under attack from both sides: will fall next turn. Airbattle over Bergen. UK scientists were successful: Lv2 jets against Lv1 german airfleets. Romania and Hungary joins Axis.

Rambo out for golf now. Continue tomorrow.

[ May 24, 2003, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

April 13, 1941:

UK air and naval forces attack and occupy Brest. Axis attack Spain, conquer one city and destroy 2 spanish armies and a corps. Airfleets-carrier fights over Brest. The last cut off UK forces in Egypt destroyed. The med is clear now. Only Malta remains as training target.

June 1941:

Yugoslavian coup: they surrender after 2 turns.

Huge airfights with heavy losses for both sides at Brest: 5+ german airfleets against 3 UK carrier and 2 airfleets. One battleship sunk. Carrier intercepted and two times directly attacked but still swimming smile.gif .