Hubert, please read

Kuniworth

Hi Hubert, thx for this game. This fine forum-community shows that people want a game like this.

However is it possible for you to change control of USSR? So we get 3 kind of alliances; Axis, Allied and USSR.

That way we avoid coordinated and unhistoric allied warfare and also give the gamers a chance to just play russia. That would make this game superb.

Hi Hubert, thx for this game. This fine forum-community shows that people want a game like this.
No problems and thanks!

However is it possible for you to change control of USSR? So we get 3 kind of alliances; Axis, Allied and USSR.
I agree it would make for a more interesting game, but the engine is kind of set in stone in this respect for now, but I am not discounting this for a furure version ;)

Hubert

Hubert thanks very much for your reply. Please read this;

I played all kind of computerized strategic-scope simulations(clash of Steel, Storm Across Europe, War in russia, High Command, Third Reich, Big 3, Pacific war, Axis and Allies and so on) and I must say Strategic Command is on to something very big.

Fact is Hubert and you others;

there never have been a TRULY good strategic simulation about ww2 in Europe.

You got a major oppurtunity to create something awesome that will set the standards in this category. Hearts of Iron from Paradox will be in real-time and therefore will not compete in the same way.

So please listen to my suggestions;

- Keep Game simple. No need for more advanced rules and so on.

- Graphics; Make it awesome, it will greatly enhance the experience and make the game playable for more groups of player.

- Create a system for diplomacy.

- Make Soviet as I mentioned one seperate alliance.

- Make it user-friendly to edit and create mods and so on. Learn of the success of Panzer General 2, still today that game is very popular thanks to the strong community.

thx for a great game, I will buy it soon.

/ Andreas, Sweden